Re: myautoevents.com down?

To: "Jonathan Dove" <JDOVE@GSVMS2.CC.GASOU.EDU>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: myautoevents.com down?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:07:13 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> I got a last minute ride for the 2003 Nationals.  I'm trying to get
> my entry in at the myautoevents.com site but nothing seems to happen.
> Same thing happens when I click on it from SCCA's site.  I tried it at
> home at 3 am and a few times from work.  Anybody else having this problem?
>
> Today is the last day before the $50 late fee applies according
> to SCCA's site.  The 2003 pdf entry form says it applies today if
> the form is faxed or received by mail.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan
Actually, yesterday was the last day before the first "penalty" fee of $50
applies.  The entry form states that the $50 penalty "Applies if entry is
received by mail or faxed ON August 15th."  That's why upon discovering
Myautoevents.com was down last night I went to a 24 hour print shop at 2330
hrs on the 14th and faxed my entry in.

You're likely going to have to print out the Acrobat .pdf entry form and fax
or mail it in.
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/03solo2entryform.pdf

But I'd bet if you plead your case to HQ today they might waive the penalty
for today only.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
B.U.D. Racing