UPDATE: Re: myautoevents.com down?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: UPDATE: Re: myautoevents.com down?
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@GSVMS2.CC.GASOU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:07:53 -0400
Hi,

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I called the National headquarters and spoke with the Solo Department.
They are aware of myautoevents.com being down due to the power.  I asked
about the late fee applying when faxing in an entry.  They are going
to waive the late fee up to one day after power is restored to the site.

Of course, that means to keep checking the site which could be up in the
next hour, the next day or whenever.  In the meantime I will be able to
fax my entry without the late fee applying.

Jonathan