Toledo Cendiv/MyAutoEvents.com

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Toledo Cendiv/MyAutoEvents.com
From: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@cashmo.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:04:22 -0500
> I've checked out the Toledo,OH Cendiv Series event section on
myautoevents.com a few times recently and there is no entry list for
this event on there. For those in the central division and are going to
the Toledo Cendiv on Aug. 31st, don't you all think it's about time
myautoevents.com puts the entry list on this site for this event?

No, not at all.  MAE has nothing to do with registration for this
event, it's a mail in only.  See http://www.solo2.cendiv-
scca.org/2003/6.pdf for more info.  Elaine Chrismas (Registration Babe)
will send me the entry list to post on the Cendiv website soon after
Aug 22nd which is when the late fee kicks in.

Thanks,
Jeff Cashmore