Pro Finale Entry List Complete?

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Pro Finale Entry List Complete?
From: "Chris Dorsey" <epcrx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:38:35 -0600
Does anybody know if the ProSolo Finale entry list is complete yet?

I hope somebody has the inside info.  I was "in" as of 3:00 MT today, and
now, moved to the "Eligible" list.  I was in second place overall for the
season and a win at the Finale would have given me a title... doesn't seem
right I should be excluded.  Not much competition if only one driver is
allowed to compete for the class!  Sponsors should just take their money and
go home this year.

Anybody else?

-Chris Dorsey
EP 21    85 CRX
www.shamrockmotorsports.com

"Autocrossers always make good road racers, but road racers do not always
make good autocrossers."  -T.C. Kline