Re: [evolution-disc.] Kumho Capers

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Kumho Capers
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:41:35 -0400
At 07:34 PM 8/22/03 -0400, mike wrote:
>I'm starting to get a little disappointed.  I've gotten all of three
>people interested in this years talent show... What is up with that???
>"The Man" Mr. Sapp has gone out and gotten us a local guy to provide
>music to eat and drink to, and then use his Karaoke equipment to have
>the best Talent Show of all times. and nobody is interested...... I
>just don't get it.  Are we going to have to bring out the margarita
>machine to get you people interested???  Remember, Kumho is providing
>the liquid courage along with dinner.  Those that are interested please
>e-mail me at evomike@verizon.net or call me at 551-265-3964.

Or, to put it another way........  The less talent that signs up, the more
we all get to listen to Junior for the evening.  :-)
How's *that* for motivation!  <GGG>

I have no talent (SHUT UP JUNIOR!!!), or I'd sign up.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com
800-729-1831 orders/price info.