Mazdaspeed Protege Question...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mazdaspeed Protege Question...
From: RACER93@prodigy.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:46:26 -0500
Hey all...

I have a question.  What is the overall opinion of the
Mazdaspeed protege?  Why aren't they raced more than
they are?  I haven't seen one entered for nats.  Is it
that they are outclassed?  (Heck, I don't even know
what class they're in...)  Just curious.

Also, I know they have some kind of issue with a
throttle "burp" if you jump out of the gas quickly.
Is this something that should concern interested
parties?  This has been referenced in several reviews
I have read.

Please let me know anyone's experiences, good or bad.
Thanks all!

Daniel