FS: '92 Base Miata

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '92 Base Miata
From: "racer93@prodigy.net" <racer93@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:19:36 -0400
Hey all,

I'm selling my '92 white Miata.  I've posted it before, but I've reduced
it's price to quicken its move to it's new home.  Here are some of the
details:

'92 base package with lsd with 79.7k miles
No power locks, windows, cruise, but does have discharged A/C
In excellent mechanical condition (I've never had a problem with it)
Paint is in excellent condition (One small dent behind passenger's door)

It has a few mods to it:

--JR Header
--Racing Beat intake w/K&N cone filter
--Eibach pro kit springs
--KYB AGX shocks

Run with Mobil 1 since I've owned it (I'm the second owner), along with
Redline tranny and diff fluid.  The car has only seen one autocross.  I've
recently married, so I need a more practical car and really don't want to
trade it in and get, well, a less than desirable deal.

I'm asking $4500 firm.  I'm located in Louisville, KY.  I'm open to driving
to meet in the middle for those far away.

Thanks!

Daniel