Race Tapes for Solo 2 Nationals

To: "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race Tapes for Solo 2 Nationals
From: "Karen Christoff, Ph.D." <pykac@olemiss.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:56:46 -0500
If you haven't heard (or even if you have), the theme for this year's national
championships is "Return to Oz" because of the SCCA move to Topeka, our annual
return to Kansas and simply because "there's no place like home."

We will be setting up a TV and VCR in registration and running a tape of "The
Wizard of Oz" for the entertainment of all. If you have any autocross or
otherwise relevent tapes that you would be willing to let us borrow, the
registration workers won't have to spend the entire week trying to get "We're
off to see the Wizard" out of their heads and will really thank you. A lot.

Let me (pykac@olemiss.edu) or Sandi Brown-Wood (sandilew@cswnet.com) know if
you have any tapes - or just bring them to one of us or to registration when
you arrive in Topeka.  We will make certain that your tapes are returned to
you when registration closes, or before you leave Topeka, whichever comes
first.

This should be a really great event and we hope to see you there!

Karen