RE: Military Bases

To: jlieberman@sport.rr.com (John Lieberman),
Subject: RE: Military Bases
From: Zdriverdude@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:25:34 -0400
I would like to know this as well. We have Fairchild Air Force base just
minutes away from town. Huge concrete pad areas :) The old timers say they use
to autocross there , and I would like to gain access to it again. It would be
helpful to go in with as much information as possible .

Thanks,
Mike
Autosports Northwest