Re: ElToro property for sale by the government...

To: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: ElToro property for sale by the government...
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:59:46 -0700
Who knows?  It is the government after all.  Actually, with whatever is
going on with the Navy and the County, we haven't had access to it for some
time (notice last year's Pro was not there, but at Cal Speedway).  But we
may have another facility with the same surface in the same general area for
next year.  Stay tuned.....

Rick Brown
F125  &  D Sports Racer

> Just read an article in the WSJ, that the GSA is looking to sell the
ElToro,