Miata Wheels and Parts For Sale!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net, ms-scca@lists.netdoor.com
Subject: Miata Wheels and Parts For Sale!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:05:32 EDT
Hey Guys and Gals,
I still have a bunch of stuff I need to get out of the garage ASAP.  Make me
an offer. Higher Power "my Mom" said they have to go. She wants to be able to
park her car in the garage again. LOL. I have several sets of wheels, a 1.8
engine and a bunch of small stuff laying around. Everything is located in
Jackson, MS. A pic of the wheels can be seen on www.specmiata.com/classifieds/

Heres a list of the big items that need to go the quickest:
Set of Fittipaldi 15 by 7 wheels, very nice shape, no tires   $350 obo
Set of Stock 94-97 Semihollow Alloys w/ good tires           $275 obo
Set of 14 by 6 BMW bottle cap wheels w/ used AVS-i's     $200 obo
1994 1.8 Miata engine, 170k miles, runs great, Mobil 1      $400 obo

Thanks,
Trey
www.miatanut.net