For Sale: Borla Exhaust for Mini Cooper

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: For Sale: Borla Exhaust for Mini Cooper
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:25:24 -0500
For Sale: BORLA Cat-Back Exhaust System for '02-'03 Mini Cooper (Non "S")

Like new in original shipping box.  It was only installed on a Mini Cooper
for few hundred miles.  This Borla exhaust system (Borla # 140030) is made
from T304 Stainless Steel and has a large chrome tip.  It sells on the Borla
and Mini Mania websites for around $550 PLUS shipping and tax.

I would like to clear it out of my garage for $450 which INCLUDES Free UPS
ground shipping to a 48 states address. I can except credit card payment
through PayPal. The Mini Mania website listed below has picture of the
exhaust system.  Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mark

mark@markchiles.com

http://new.minimania.com/LargePic.cfm?LargeImage=NME1023%2Ejpg&Item=BORLA%20
CATBACK%20EXHAUST%20SYSTEM%20%2D%20COOPER%20ONLY%20%28NON%20%27S%27%29