Re: [evolution-disc.] Real street tire Stock class poll...

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Real street tire Stock class poll...
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:15:05 -0800 (PST)
If I want to run "true street tires", there's a way to do that now.
Move to an ST class. The concept there is to give latitude in
preparation, then remove much of it by street tire limitations.

I like getting off the slow-responding street tires so that the legal
things I've done to improve handling DO make a more noticeable
difference. I hate it when those things are filtered through "true
street tires". These R tires are getting better and better. Why take
that away from those who like them, making that level of performance
move to "where": xSP?

Stock classes are the most popular classes. Why screw up what's
working?

Bob Monday
"Old enough to remember searching used tire racks at the tire stores!"

--- Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net> wrote:
> > This sounds like a good poll for everyone on the list to take part
> in.
<snip>