E46 M3 for sale - posting for a friend

To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com, e36m3@bmw-m.net,
Subject: E46 M3 for sale - posting for a friend
From: Vern Anderson <vernon_anderson@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 08:41:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello all, posting this for a friend.  Please contact
him directly for more info and pics.  I believe the
car is located in Cincinnati:

"Our M3 is for sale.  Description: 2002 M3 Coupe VIN
WBSBL93422JR17448 Titanium Silver Metallic/Cinnamon
Leather (special order), 13K miles, SMG transmission,
Park Distance Control, rear power sunshade (special
order), premium + cold weather packages, width
adjustable power seats, bi-xenon headlights,
Harmon-Kardon sound with in-dash CD Player, BMW
factory alarm, full Stongard/3M paint protection (no
paint chips, scratches, or dings), XPEL head light and
fog light protection, Dinan rear strut brace, garaged,
hand washed, no track, non-smoker, full maintenance,
flawless condition, $47,500 obo.  May 2002 production,
June 2002 delivery.  We have $62,500 in the vehicle.
I have digital pics of the original window invoice and
a few photos.

Take care.

Tracey Harris
513-753-6548