'95 BMW M3 for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '95 BMW M3 for sale
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:19:54 EST
Howdy,

I haven't posted to this list in several years, nor autocrossed much,
but still road racing actively and would like to autocross if there are
any decent events within driving distance. Looks like no tours or pros
in the NE again next year :-(

Anyway... time to sell my 1995 M3 as I don't have winter storage,
and if I keep it Murphy's law will give us another SNOW YEAR like 2003.
If I sell it, the weather will continue to hold out, but that tradeoff would
be
acceptable ;-)

Car is located in CT/NY area, can deliver on a trailer within reason.

Though I never autocrossed it, It's very well set up for ESP or SM with
about every bolt-on you can add except a supercharger. About $10K was
spent on top quality, matched parts, not including labor to install them.

Clean with low mileage and no problems, Pat Salerno came with me when I
bought it and told me I HAD to get it, the nicest one he'd seen. Pat was
so impressed with the meticulous P.O. that he bought his Miata for Mom
Salerno.

For more info I put up pictures and specs on my web site:

http://www.analogman.com/bmw

I'll trade it for a nice old guitar too!!! Check grandpa's/dad's
attick and if you find a '59 Les Paul I'll even throw
in cash :-)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com