Re: Dodge SRT-4 Set-up?

To: <GRMPer@aol.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dodge SRT-4 Set-up?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:08:47 -0500
> >It's looking like we'll be playing with a Dodge SRT-4 for 2004.   Has
> anyone
> >started prep work for one of these in DS?
> >
> >thanks!
> >
> >Per
> >

> If you want to make it competitive, just install Daddio in the driver's
seat
> and it'll do fine.
================================
Well, at least they finally installed the Quaiffe for '04.  But those dang
17x6" wheels are downright painful to think about.  Stupid corporate mandate
that the wheel must fit other platforms as well without rubbing.  Grrrrr.

I loved it when the guys at Chrysler's Belvidere Assembly plant told us that
7" wheels wouldn't fit the 2nd Gen Neons without rubbing.  We (Neon
Enthusiasts/Nuts) promptly took him out to the parking lot where 7-8" wide
wheels were found on every one of our cars.  Sure they might rub a bit at
extreme steering wheel lock.  But who drives like that?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Mini-Viper  #69 STS