Re: ax-digest V1 #1329

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1329
From: GSMnow@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:31:22 EST
In a message dated 1/19/2004 7:45:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Subject: Mazda Rev It Up
>
> It's baaaaaack
>
> www.mazdarevitup.com
>
> I expect nothing short of the best of the cone-avoidance croud to come
> out once again and strut your stuff.
>
> Who is making the party and who will be the shizzy this year?
>
> Caroline "Xena" Wright
> Blah Blah Blah Warrior Princess
> Mazda Rev It Up Announcer

I am signed up for March 13 at 11:40 AM in Orange County, CA.

I have not been to an autocross in 15 months, it will be 17 months by the
time I go to the rev it up. I can't wait to drive again. Once I get my taste of
shagging cones again, I know I will want more. Since I moved to CA. I have just
been to busy and I don't have a real autocross car here. I hope to meet a few
of the regulars out here. I may just have to run H-Stock in my new Camry SE.
It is big but it handles quite good and I found one with a 5-speed. The 4 cyl
with the 5 speed is almost as quick as the V6 (only available with an auto)
thanks to being 350 pounds lighter, all off the front end, yet it still has the
sport suspension and 16 x 6.5 inch wheels. I gotta look into some camber bolts
for it  ;-)  Sure it probably won't beat the Minis, but at least I can have
fuin in my daily driver.

Gary Meissner