Just color me Shizzy

To: gofazt@netscape.net, Auto Cross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just color me Shizzy
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:49:10 -0600
It looks like I'm out this year, unless I travel far away.  The Houston
RevItUp is the same weekend as the Dallas/Ft. Worth Pro Solo.  I promised
the administrators in DFW that I would attend their event this year.  Then
the DFW RevItUp is the same weekend as the Houston National Tour and I'm
the local Chair.  <sigh>

So, right now today it looks like I'm not going to compete.  I really want
to this year for two reasons.
1)  I'm not sick (physically) this year.  2)  I'd like to prove it wasn't a
fluke for an older no talent guy to make it.

By the way, thanks for the support and encouragement at TWS.  It felt good
to answer those, "Racing isn't like Autocross." statements with some
emphasis.  8^)

Is Jason going to be the index master again this year?

James Rogerson
Novice Driver #87 SM

"The history of the Court, not to mention last week's decision on the
constitutionality of the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform that
attacks free speech, is proof that Jefferson was right and Alexander
Hamilton wrong in his Federalist Paper No. 78 prediction that the judiciary
would be the "least dangerous" branch of government." - Walter Williams 12/03