RE: [evolution-disc.] STS2 and SMU at National events

To: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] STS2 and SMU at National events
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:04:54 -0600
As we all know, Pro Solo has the right to do what it pleases, when it
pleases, with respect to rules.  They chose to offer these classes at the
Atlanta Pro Solo.  In so doing, they opened it up for the whole year
(probably the only way the web site allows for).

The bottom-line is that this stuff is in the works still and has not been
officially announced by the SEB via the usual methods (FastTrack).  It will
be soon.  There are still details to be ironed out.

As for the process, decide for yourself whether someone jumped the gun at
Atlanta or whether it was the right thing or not.  I've heard both sides of
it.

--Andy