Data Acquisition

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Data Acquisition
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:58:58 -0800 (PST)
The PRI (Performance Racing Industry) magazine had a several-page story
about data acquisition. In several places, they pointed out that the
systems were being made more compact, less expensive and required less
sophisiticated equipment to download/analyze for other markets. Solo2
was specifically mentioned several times.

I don't know that it will be as affordable or user-friendly as Geez,
but I haven't heard much from Byron/Geez lately anyway... You know what
they say: if you don't keep your customers satisfied, someone else
will!

Bob Monday