Re: Info about the Farmington Pro Solo

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Info about the Farmington Pro Solo
From: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:34:07 -0600
>I see on the SCCA site that there is on-site camping for motorhomes with
>full-hookups at $18 a night?  Cool!  How close is this to the "action"?

It's about 300 feet South of the paddock area.

>If we wish, can we instead dry camp (no hookup) in paddock like at Qualcomm?

I'll check into that.

One thing I forgot to mention.  There is no truth to the rumor that there
is a two drink minimum to drive on public roads in NM.  It's just a
suggestion, not a requirement....

Paul and Meredith Brown

MR2:  "Not the easiest car in the world to work on"