Run/work groups for Atwater Tour/Cancellations

To: algruner@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Run/work groups for Atwater Tour/Cancellations
From: "Pilar Miranda" <pilarmmiranda@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:36:01 -0700
The national office is trying to finalize the Run/'Work groups as fast as
possible.

They will be posted as soon as they get them done and the listing will also
be sent to me so I can forward it to the lists.

For those of you that are not going to attend the event and haven't
cancelled your entries, please call the national office ASAP to enable other
competitors to enter the event.

thanks
Pilar Miranda