Seattle Tour Private Practice is NOW OPEN

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Seattle Tour Private Practice is NOW OPEN
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:41:50 -0400
Everyone,

Do not let what happened in Peru happen in Seattle....We had more than enough
takers for the private practice that wanted to sign up for it.....THE DAY
BEFORE....Too bad we had to draw the line in the sand for
instructors.....SCCA....etc....

SO having said that....Sign up early for the private practice before the tour
in Seattle.

The practice is for two hours  ( 9:00 am sharp to 11:00 am sharp) for ONLY 16
people max.  A ratio of 4 students to 1 instructor....Plenty of seat time.

This private practice has proven to moved people into the trophies and a few
into their first top of the podium position.

Cost: 120.00 if you would like an evo T-shirt, 6 extra practice tickets for
later in the day, an evo bumper sticker and a discount coupon for a future
school.

Cost: 95.00 The no frills plan....Just the two hours with the best instructors
in the country and a bumper sticker.

Sign up by emailing your paypal to evopat77@evolutionschoo.biz

Thanks
PatS

PS We are looking for course workers as well.  40.00 pay for two hours of
shagging cones....that better than the revitup pays...hehehe..