SEDiv Divisional Solo2 Event #3 - July 24-35

To: Atlanta Solo2 List <Solo2atlanta@lists.carlc.com>,
Subject: SEDiv Divisional Solo2 Event #3 - July 24-35
From: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@tds.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:00:27 -0400
The third event of the 2004 Subaru of America, Evolution Performance
Driving School, Raceworks SEDiv Solo2 Divisional Series is set to take
place on the infamous "Black Lake" at Michelin's Laurens Proving grounds in
Laurens, SC on July 24-25!! For those of you unfamiliar with "The Black
Lake", it's the smoothest, seamless, 700' x 1,400' piece of asphalt this
side of the Mississippi!  Here's a peak:
http://www.sedivsolo2.com/laurens/photos/sedivpano2.jpg

The event hotel is the Ramada Inn - Clinton, SC,  864-833-4900, located at
Interstates I-385 & I-26. Registration and Tech will be held at the hotel
for those arriving on Friday night from 6-9pm. We encourage everyone to
register and Tech on Friday night to avoid any lines on Saturday morning.

Maps to the event site from the hotel exit are located at
http://www.sedivsolo2.com/laurens.html

This event will be co-hosted by both the Central Carolina AND South
Carolina Regions and plans to be one to remember! Registration is open at:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventList.Show?psTEXT=sediv%20solo

We apologize that no Formula Junior Kart classes will be allowed to run at
this event. Only persons with valid driver's licences are allowed to
participate.

Karl Rickert
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
SCCA Kart Advisory Council