Register now or it'll be cancelled... Evo Challenge school on

Subject: Register now or it'll be cancelled... Evo Challenge school on
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Folks, I hate to have to do this, but if we don't get some more entrants
for the Challenge school at BeaveRun on Saturday 7/24, we'll have to
cancel it.  If you're thinking of coming, please enter now!

I'll be making the decision tomorrow, 7/7.

Cost is $250 for the school.  More info is at:
http://www.steelcities-scca.org/solo2/evoschool.html.  Please email me to
enter.

Either way, the Phase I school scheduled for Sunday 7/25 is still on.  We
do still have a couple spots open for this school, so if you're interested
in that, please let me know as well.  Phase I's cost $225 to enter.

Don't let your chance for a challenge school pass you by!

Mark