BeaveRun Evolution Challenge school 7/24, cancelled

To: lkhauber@myway.com, <bcbm@penn.com>, <kboohercbm@penn.com>,
Subject: BeaveRun Evolution Challenge school 7/24, cancelled
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:50:00 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Unfortunately, I must inform everyone that the Evolution Performance
Driving Challenge school originally scheduled for 7/24 (Saturday) has been
cancelled due to low enrollment.  Those of you that have entered and paid
will get a refund, please contact me with your mailing address.

This will not affect the double Phase I school scheduled for the next day,
7/25 (Sunday).

Sorry to have to do this, but we couldn't get enough entrants to make it
worthwhile for Evolution or for our region to break even on the day.

Mark