Evolution School @ Wendover Pro Solo!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution School @ Wendover Pro Solo!
From: Michael Deyer <mdeyer@aros.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:55:54 -0600
Hi! I've been in discussion with Jean Kinser, and we here in Utah have
decided to host an Evolution Driving School in conjunction with the
Wendover Pro Solo.  This is a great chance to get some good seat-time on
Forbes Field-like concrete...the Wendover surface is amazing.

The Pro Solo is scheduled for July 30-August 1st, and we're planning to
hold the school on Thursday July 29th.

At this point, Phase 1 will be held between 7:30 and 12:00, and Phase 2
will be held between 1:30 and 5:00. If we end up with more than 6
participants for Phase 1, we may have to change and hold Phase 1 on
Wednesday July 28th and Phase 2 on Thursday.

Those who aren't familiar with the Evolution Performance Driving schools
are encouraged to explore their website
(http://www.autocross.com/evolution). Phase 1 must be completed prior to
Phase 2, as the skillsets taught build upon one another rather than
standing alone.

The pricing is expected to be between $200 and $240 per Phase per
person...the number of participants will determine the final cost.

Please reply stating your interest, and I'll get to work setting
something up on MyAutoEvents.com if it looks good.  Thanks!
-Mike Deyer
 Solo Director, Utah Region SCCA