Spots still open! Evolution Phase I _THIS SUNDAY_ at BeaveRun!

Subject: Spots still open! Evolution Phase I _THIS SUNDAY_ at BeaveRun!
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:53:14 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Folks, we still have a couple spots open for the phase I school scheduled
for this Sunday at BeaveRun Motorsports Complex in Western PA.  Cost is
$225, and includes lunch.

If you'd like to be involved, check out
http://www.steelcities-scca.org/solo2/evoschool.html

Instructors will be G.H. Sharp, Tim Aro, Sam Strano, and Darrin DiSimo.

To register, just send me email and I'll give you an address to send a
check.

Hope to see you there!

Mark