Topeka Duck Race

To: "evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com"
Subject: Topeka Duck Race
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:01:20 -0400
Time to contribute to Topeka again!!!

Join the "SCCA Solo 2 Racers." At least this year we have time to win!!!
http://duckrace.cjonline.com/index.php

Matt Murray

To: mattm@optonline.net

THE RETURN OF QUACKY'S WEB RALLY!!!

As a participant in last year's online contest, we wanted you to be one of
the first to hear about the launch of Quacky's Web Rally - our 2004 duck
adoption competition for the 9th Annual Great Topeka Duck Race, presented
by Sertoma Clubs of Topeka.

The team that adopts the most ducks wins a party for 50 people at the Blind
Tiger Brewery & Restaurant!

To get this contest underway, we encourage you to join a team - or start
your own - by purchasing a duck adoption certificate at the official race
Web site: http://duckrace.cjonline.com/.

Even if your team doesn't win the Web Rally, your adopted duck(s) could
claim a terrific prize - like a classic '79 MGB convertible, shopping
spree, theatre tickets, or a night on the town, just to name a few.

The 9th Annual Great Topeka Duck Race is September 11, 2004 at Lake Shawnee
in Topeka, Kansas. Proceeds benefit Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Topeka &
Sertoma Sponsorships. Contributions are tax deducktable.

C'mon... join us for a little fowl play... sign up now at:
http://duckrace.cjonline.com/