Java to process autoX/TS exports

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Java to process autoX/TS exports
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

For anyone that might be interested, I wrote up a little java code to
process autoX/TS export files (the full exports including runtimes, #2 off
the file menu I think it is).

We did this because we needed a more automatic way to deal with points
championships at Steel Cities Region in the way we'd always done them.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a copy of the code, its at:
http://www.maracing.com/processautoxts.zip

At a minimum, you can strip out the bits that'll load up an array of
classes with the data from the file, to process as you need to.

There's no support with this at all.  If you don't already know how to
write code in java, don't even bother.  If you do write java code, great,
but don't ask me any stupid questions.  Comments are sparse.  The code is
pretty quick and dirty.  If you notice a bug, I'd love to hear about it,
but I'm talking about "bugs" not "features you should support".  YMMV.
Use at your own risk.  Don't chew on power cords.

That said, I've gotta maybe stupid question of my own... :-)  Anyone know
the format that autoX/TS is using for its native event data files?  I'd
much rather work with those directly vs. needing to get an export first...

Mark