Re: tow vehicle

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tow vehicle
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:31:42 EDT
HI,

>The price range is around $10-12K.  I need an "extra" cab or larger (crew).
>I've been looking at 2000/1 Dodge Dakotas with 4.7V8 and some Ram 1500's.
>Any other brands would be considered if the price is right.
>It won't be an everyday vehicle, but I don't really want a HUGE truck.
>2wd is fine.  Auto or manual doesn't matter.  I'd want some luxuries
>including cruise control.
>Suggestions?  Or is anyone selling?

A Durango fits the bill, and enclosed storage area is safer/more protected
than a pick-m-up bed. And more useful when not towing. Just happen to be
selling
a clean 60,000 mile 2000 with 4.7 and trailer hitch. In that ballpark on
price, located in CT/NY area.

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com

73 911RS Clone    '04 VW/Porsche with Audi V8 (new tow vehicle)

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com