Solo 2 Video on ESPN2 Soon!

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo 2 Video on ESPN2 Soon!
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:12:41 -0400
    Hello everyone. At the Ohio Valley Region event at Cooper Stadium in
Columbus,Ohio this past Sunday,a couple guys with cameras were there from
ESPN2. They took a lot of video and I talked to one guy that was helping them
out and he said the video they were taking will be on a show called Local
Sports Break that airs on 11:30am on Saturdays. It's a new show that I didn't
know about until he told me.
    This Saturday it will show some imports and some SCCA autocrossing from
Philadelphia,and the next Saturday after this one will show video from the
Columbus,Ohio Solo 2 event. They got some video of me in the silver bullit('96
silver/gray corvette indisguise that I autocross)#44 B/SP,Mike Ucker's and
Brian Hoover's red C/P mustang,#28cp and many others.
    So if you get a chance to on Saturday at 11:30am to check out Local Sports
Break,I suggest you do. This could be finally be the show that covers
autocrossing at an event per week,for a few minutes on it's show, you never
know. That's it for now, I'm out.