RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:46:56 -0600
Absurd?

This sounds like quite a rigorous expectation just for regional
competitions.  Some things to consider:

1) Not all participants of SCCA regional competitions are SCCA members.  In
fact, in TX my estimate is that less than half are.  How will you "tax"
those folks?

2) What do you do about novices ("Sorry, but to have fun with us today
you'll need to add $75 for membership to that $20-30 entry fee")?

--Andy