Honda Civic chassis for sale

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Honda Civic chassis for sale
From: Michael Herrick <conekiller75@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:21:23 -0800 (PST)
My 1985 Honda Civic hatchback shell is for sale.  This
car was prepped for E Prepared, but I am changing
classes for 2005.  The car is stripped per Prepared
allowances, and all performance parts will be removed
before selling.  The car has a six-point roll cage and
fuel cell in it that I plan to sell with the car.
Otherwise, it has virtually nothing in it.  This is a
clean, completely rust-free car that would make an
awesome E Prepared (or other) chassis or for a road
race application.  I'm accepting reasonable offers, as
I do need it out of my garage.  E-mail with any
questions.  Thanks.

Mike Herrick
Wichita Region SCCA

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo