Re: X-mas ideas

To: "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: X-mas ideas
From: "Sculerati, Jamie" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:01:25 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>

> My little bro is 16 and has an '03 Prelude or Accord with all the options
> the octogenerian he bought it from could have ever wanted. Now it's X-mas
> time and he wants some bling-bling to make it more age appropriate.
>
> And yes he AutoX's it. (It's really fun to watch the navagation system get
> confused in an AutoX...)

If it's an '03, it's an Accord.  Honda ended Prelude production with the
2001 model year, and the only navigation aid available from the factory was
a good-sized door pocket for maps. :)

Parts-wise, there's no point in starting anywhere except the suspension --
Accords are sprung pretty softly.  Ground Control is probably your best
bet -- you probably know the website (http://www.ground-control.com/), since
they make things for those cars with the engines at the wrong end, too. :)

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr