Anyone in the Topeka area with truck want some extra $$? (not

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone in the Topeka area with truck want some extra $$? (not
From: A4autox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:22:20 -0500
Hey, this is Curt Ormiston, the company I work for sells salvage boats for
insurance companies, we are starting to get them in the Topeka area and I need
to find someone that I trust (SCCA people will work if I can't find anyone
trustworthy..........just kidding) with a truck, insurance and space to store a
few boats wile we auction them off online, we pay by the mile and for daily
storage as well as for pictures and information, if you interested please email
me at curt@usauctions.com
 Thanks
 Curt Ormiston