TR-4 engine for Sale

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-4 engine for Sale
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:01:28 -0500
Hey List,

I was talking cars with a neighbor today. He told me that he has a complete
(except for intake and exhaust manifolds)  TR-4, four cylinder engine he
wants to move out of his garage, and into the race shop of someone else. Any
TR-4 Autocrossers out there?

This engine was purchased as a spare by a friend who bought a TR-4 for his
wife.  The car was sold and the engine remains.

I don't know if this is little more than a core that needs a complete
rebuild, or if it is a rebuilt engine that could go right into a car.  You
take the chance.

If you are interested, contact me directly at lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com with
a phone number. I'll get all the numbers off the engine and call you.

Larry Steckel