Re: ax-digest V1 #1533

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1533
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:19:40 -0800 (PST)
Hey Larry!

Much as I'd love to lay claim to the Cajun 12 Day's O Christmas, I
think it was our man in Louisiana, John Lieberman who originally
donated that jewel...  Wasn't it?  I do think the conversation
de-evolved into a recipe for nutria gumbo...  Or some such bidness...

Anyway, I STILL got a laugh out of it, thanks for re-posting it!  I
wish I still had the "Dixie Region" version of "Twas the Night Before
Nationals" which featured JK Jackson as St. Nick...  Lost it years
ago, though....

My best to you and yours-

JD Kemp (Mostly Lurking these Days) &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB