Re: 2005 Helmet Rules - addendum

To: "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 2005 Helmet Rules - addendum
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:44:38 -0600
As a result of our discussion about helmets, I was contacted by our bud
- Trey Walker - who's willing to make a deal with anybody looking for a
new brain bucket.  Here's what he had to say:

Coolwalker@aol.com wrote:
> Hey John,
> I have a
> bunch of Bell SA2000 helmets that I need to get rid of. All are brand new in
>the
> boxes, just been sitting around for a few months. I also have a bunch of
>other racing gear I
> need  to clear out, again, all brand new. I will make a killer deal to anyone
> on the  list.
> Thanks,
> Trey Walker
> Safety Innovations USA
> 662-312-8605

So, if anybody's interested, give Trey a shout.  His email address is:
Coolwalker@aol.com

Thanks for your time

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman