Winning Red 2000 Honda S2000 forsale!

To: "teamnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winning Red 2000 Honda S2000 forsale!
From: "Team.net" <teamnet@hedlygoeke.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:01:49 -0500
Red 2000 Honda S2000 forsale!
This is the infamous ex-Gary Thomason S2000 that I got from him back in 01.
The car is in good overall condition and ready to race!  Here!&s the details:
Here is a recent picture of me racing the car at this years San Diego NT:
http://www.hedlygoeke.com/forsale/s2ksandiego.jpg
The car works great and is a blast to drive!  I think it can be competitive in
AS as we have placed high in the class so far this year, but Anna and I are
ready for a change.

The Car:
Standard 2000 S2000 with 6 sp manual, air, power locks, windows and top,
leather seats and steering wheel, and a nice AM/FM/CD stereo.
Paint is in good shape with no dents or sand blasted areas.  Some minor
scratches here and there but you have to look to find them.
This car only has 30K miles on it and has had it!&s 30K maintenance done along
with any recall items.
Street wheels are a set of 17!( Konig five spoke wheels with locking nuts.  The
tires are virtually new Kumho 712!&s

Race parts:
- Koni 2812 double adjustable racing shocks.  These are not off the shelf
Koni!&s but top end race shocks.  These shocks can be rebuilt and revalved to
your hearts content :.  Worth over $4400 new.  These shocks rebuilt to new
condition by Tri-Point engineering in 04.
- Tri-Point Engineered adjustable front sway bar.  This trick sway bar is a
dual blade type design and can be adjusted in minute or so while in grid.  Have
done this many times at races.  Would cost over $800 to get one built, if you
could get it built ;-)
- Mugen Titanium exhaust.  Best exhaust for these cars and it!&s very light
weight! Around $1500 new.
- Two sets of the stock 5 spoke allow wheels with Kumho 710!&s on them already!

This is one of the best and most winning S2000!&s in the Auto-x community.
This car has won or placed high in so many races it!&s hard to list them all
here, I!&ll list the national lever wins here.
National Level Wins:
2000 San Diego NT
2000 Solo II National Championship in both AS and ASL
2001 San Diego NT, Atwater NT, Atwater Pro, Texas Pro
2002 San Diego NT, Atwater Pro, Bremerton NT, Wendover Pro
2003 Bremerton NT (Only race entered in 03. ran an Audi A4 that year)
2004 Atwater NT, Bremerton NT

Price:
$20,995. This is with all the race parts and wheels and tires.

PS: I am most likely going to take all of the race parts off the car and trade
it in, so if you want the package, you only have till next Monday to let me
know :.
PSS:  Also, let me know if you are interested in any of the race parts or extra
wheels/tires.

Joe Goeke
425-442-4617