The Saturn

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The Saturn
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 00:12:08 -0400
Gee,

Ain't it great to find out that the freaking computer on that damned Saturn
has a built in rev limiter that only works when the car is in neutral or
park, so we crazies don't frag the engine by revving it up. Big Brother is
never far away when you are trying to have fun.

I'm very  happy, and relieved to know that the thing isn't broken.  I can
now enjoy the rest of my weekend.

My thanks to one and all who responded. I deeply appreciate your assistance.

Maybe J.D. Kemp has the right idea concentrating on MGB's.

Larry Steckel