Re: Electronic results to SCCA/SEB?

To: hillman@planet-torque.com
Subject: Re: Electronic results to SCCA/SEB?
From: Gregory W Smith <mr.beachcomber@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:10:13 -0400
David,

The Old Dominion Region has been submitting the personal info in Excel
format and the event results in Adobe Acrobat format.  I send them
directly to Tasha's e-mail address (tgoodale@scca.com) referencing the
sanction # in the subject line.  We use MyAutoEvents.com for our
registration so we can download the personal data in Excel format.
(Saves time!)  Hope this helps.

- Greg Smith, ODR-SCCA Solo Chair