LRP gift certificate for sale

To: ner@ner.org, autox@autox.team.net, FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com
Subject: LRP gift certificate for sale
From: Steven J Miller <sjm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:10:53 -0400
For sale: bearer gift certificate good for 2 single-day admission tickets
to any public event in 2005. I can't use it this year and it expires.

Can be used for the labor day vintage race or the Busch series race in
sept/oct (those cost up to $35 per ticket, for total maximum value of $70).
Holder must mail in to LRP to request tickets at least 2 weeks in advance

Will sell to highest reasonable bidder. Please e-mail me off list.

You can pick them up from me in SW Connecticut, or I can mail them, but
will require money order.

Steve Miller