Re: Slow Courses On Big Sites Is Not Fun!

To: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slow Courses On Big Sites Is Not Fun!
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:10:03 -0400
That's good news that Cindy has made a Course Design Committee.  They just
don't need to make the courses too slow or tight for the big cars in street
prepared or prepared. And I don't think anybody should be allowed to design
a course for their car, which I know some people that do that. There should
be a rule against it! There should be a rule also where u have a fast
section, a medium fast section and a slow section, but no section where a
big car can barely get through it. That's an unfair advantage for the small
cars. Bye for now.