Pylon for Auigust

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon for Auigust
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:42:18 -0400
North American Pylon for August went to the printer yesterday. It will go
into the mail on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
        In this issue we predict the 2005 Solo National class winners but
we don't explain "Why."
        The latest issue also covers:
                        Denver's National Tour
                        Blue Ridge Region offers Traction Limited Autocross
                        Detroit Region's "Dog Days."
                        Atlanta Region's #5
                        Three Southwest Divisionals
                        New Hampshire Sports Car Club
                        Virginia Motor Sports Car Club's #7
                        San Francisco Region's Round 13
                        Gary Godula wins Toledo Pro Solo
                        Nashville, TN, Divisional
                        C.A.R.T. runs at Bristol, CT.
                        Car and Driver and PRO series combined for one
ill-starred events,
                                will reschedule for 2006.
                        Ken Kahill sets FTD twice at North Carolina
Championships
                        Commonwealth Games held in Verona, VA. We offer two
views.
Plus Colums:
                        Pat Kelly offers a review of Mazda Zoom Zoom Tour's
opener.
                        Editor John  Kelly suggests penalizing fast drivers
will later cost your club                               entry fees.
                        Lorenzo the Scribe offers happy thoughts on driving
a right-hand drive                                              original
Mini.
                        Our Ace Reporter reveals how she and her kid
sister--ages 7 and 5 at the                                     time-- won
a team tricycle race and became famous.
                        Former Modified Committeee member Del Long explains
how D and E Mod came about                              and then ran from
1981 to 2004 before officialdom --his succeesors--
started to add weight to the slower cars, effective 2005, in the name of
                parity.
Plus our Extensive Event Calendar and the Garage Sale where you can find
your next autocross machine.

We are raising our annual subscription price from $24 to $29 effective Dec.
1, 2005. You can still subscribe at the $24 price through Nov. 30, 2005.
The current two-year price is $45 but will go to $55 for two years on Dec.
1, 2005.
        Send your check or money order to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120

Or call us at 1-58-KELLY during 9-5 Pacific time, M-F. Charge to Visa or
MasterCard.
Or, FAX your info to us at 1-925-846-0118. It operates 24/7.

--John Kelly, editor, North American Pylon