MINI Cooper wheels, tires FS: Kumho, Azenis, Kosei K1

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: MINI Cooper wheels, tires FS: Kumho, Azenis, Kosei K1
From: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>
Date: 04 Sep 2005 22:23:42 -0400
If you happen to be driving thru Saint Louis, MO (I-70, I-64) you could
save shipping and pick these up.

http://omor.com/tires/

I have several sets of wheels and tires for the MINI Cooper for sale.

    * Set of Four, mounted $700

      MINI Original 'V-Spoke' Style R84 Silver
      16 inch x 6.5 inch alloy
      round, straight

      Falken Azenis Sport
      215-45-16
      2 with 50 % tread; 2 with 25 % tread

    * Set of Four, Mounted $750

      MINI Original '7-Whole' Style White
      15 inch by 5.5 inch alloy, light !
      Like new, less than 50 miles

      Kumho VictoRacer V700
      205-50-15
      New! unshaved

    * Set of Four, Mounted $700

      Kosei K-1 White
      16 inch x 7.5 inch
      machined centering rings and tappered lug bolts

      Kumho Ecsta
      205-45-16
      4 with 30 % tread

    * Set of Four, Mounted $400

      Kosei K-1 White
      15 inch x 7 inch
      machined centering rings and tappered lug bolts

      Yokohama AVS intermediate
      195-50-15
      2 with 60 % tread; 2 with 30 % tread

    * Set of Four, Mounted $350

      15 inch x 5.5 inch Steel Black
      With Silver wheel covers

      BridgeStone Blizzak WS-50
      185-55-15
      4 with 98 % tread

     * Set of Four, unMounted $300

      BridgeStone Blizzak WS-50
      195-55-16 inch
      4 with 99 % tread

    * Set of Four, unMounted $150

      Continental Touring Contact All Season OEM
      175-65-15
      4 with 90 % tread

    * Set of Two, unMounted $50

      Hoosier A3S03
      215-40-16
      2 with tread worn on outside shoulder

omor.com/tires/

All tires and wheels in ZIP 63105.
Expertly mounted and balanced by Balwin AutoTire.

To buy: Contact dc2000@gmail.com