Hoosier Rain Radials FS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier Rain Radials FS
From: Streldoc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:26:21 EDT
2- 305/30/18 Hoosier Rain Radials

They have 2 runs on them.  On the first run, I forgot to put in a  wheel
spacer and they both rubbed on the spring perch, so they have a grove cut  in
the
inner side wall.  One tire the grove is very negligable, but on the  other it
is about 3/16".  The tires ran another run in almost total dry  conditions
(higher G-force than wet) without any issues and both hold  air.  $200 for the
good tire and I will throw in the other for free, or  $200 for both. :-)

Erik Strelnieks