Spec Miata for Sale Jackson, MS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Spec Miata for Sale Jackson, MS
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:09:30 EST
Hey Guys and Gals,
    Sorry for the spam, but I thought someone out there  might be interested
in our Spec Miata. Its a 1990 Chassis with a bolted on  hardtop. This is a
very well sorted out car. The list is too long to include on  here on what all
it
has. It has only been raced two times on the track (includes  an SCCA
registered log book) and been auto crossed a couple times. There is also  an
open car
trailer that is an option to the buyer. We're asking $12,500 for it,
including the open trailer. It's located in Jackson, MS. This car is ready to
go
straight to the track and run. I will be more than happy to email pictures and
an Excel cost sheet on the whole car. I personally did all the work on the car
back in the Spring. We are selling due to health reasons.
Sincerely,
Trey Walker
662-312-8605