Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: Eric Salem <ebsalem1@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:59:29 -0500
What, are you just baiting me to reply?!?  :^)

His protest was a way of getting the powers that be to realize that there is
a speed creep in the sport. Sometimes ya gotta use a big hammer to get
someone's attention. I think you're getting a little too close to the brake
clean Eric.  :^)

Matt Murray
H Stock minion