RE: North American Pylon mailed today: Latest issue

To: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: North American Pylon mailed today: Latest issue
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:12:24 -0500
> <<
>         Pat Kelly wonders why Prepared cars seem to be
> disappearing. >>
>

> With all due respect to Pat -- If she has to ask she
> doesn't understand.

Mine disappeared when the silly way it was treated in AP
became totally absurd in XP.  Add weight?  To compete with
more-capable cars being brought in?  Or I could go to
another Prepared class and add like 350 pounds of weight.

It's gone.  I have a stock Miata in a local street-tire PAX
class.

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA 1962 TR4
CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C
package pethier@isd.net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
"I couldn't tell you what the hell those brakes were for."
- Jackson Browne